2011年6月13日星期一

User One Day You’ll Be Mine

Usher

CheckFlange it out
Come on
Im sayin
You gon be mine

Fist time I saw you baby
You did something to me
That no else has ever done
Oh its something in your eyes
Caught me by surprise
And told me that you were the one
Oh but whats bad is I know you get on man

And hell never understand
The chemistry between me and you ah baby
Something inside of me
Its saying you and I were meant to be
If you can think it you can have it
That why I believe

Hook

One day youll be mine mine
No more creepin sleepin around
One day youll be mine

Now every time I see you baby
Its plain to see
That Im everything youve Flangebeen missin at
Home baby
So much love to share
Its something in the air
Tellin me I should never leave you alone
But even through
I know you gotta man
Hell never understand
The chemistry between me and you ah baby
You can try to stop it but it wont quit
You say you dont when you know that you want it
I know one day well be Katy Perry mine

Hook

没有评论:

发表评论