2011年5月26日星期四

Usher I Will

Usher

Ill pay a penny for your thoughts Flange
A nickel for your kiss you know that I will
Ill pay a penny for your thoughts yes I will
A nickel for your kiss you know that I will listen

Listen honey baby theres something that ive
Gotta make clear latimes
You may have had other lovers in your life
That cant compare to whats going down here
I promise Ill be genle Im gonna give you all
That Ive got got
Dont say no let your body go
Ill do my thing nice and slow if you tell me your
Thoughts

Hook

Ill pay a penny for your thoughts
A nickel for your kiss you know that I will
Ill pay a penny for your thoughts come on
A nickel for your kiss you know that I will I will

I will pay anything to know whats on your mind
I do whatever it takes pretty baby
I will pay anything to know whats on your
Mind please tell me baby I would pay anytime tell me whats on your mind
Yeah yeah yeah Katy Perry

Whatever you want girl
Whatever you need lady
Ill be right there for you baby yes I will
Ill pay a penny for your thoughts
A nickel for your kiss I will

没有评论:

发表评论